Download the best Happy Anniversary images on the web only here at Picscompany. Make this day more special by sending these amazing photos to your better half.
Wedding anniversaries are widely considered by many as a valuable milestone for any couples out there. Meaning, the more your have, the stronger your relationship is.
Giving gifts in this special occasion is a norm.
The longer the marriage is, the more special the gift would be.
These gifts for these milestones are usually dictated by our society like giving the wives a wreath of gold in their 50th wedding anniversary.
Here are some traditions that you probably don’t know about wedding anniversaries.
Wedding Anniversaries Facts, Trivia and Symbols
It’s Like Rain on your Wedding day?
Many countries consider it unlucky to have your wedding on the Friday – especially the 13th.
Here’s what your wedding day symbolizes.
- Monday: Happiness and health for the Bride
- Tuesday: Wealth and prosperity for the Bride
- Wednesday: Brides do best of all.
- Thursday: Suffering and Loss for the Bride
- Friday: Suffering and crosses for the Bride
- Saturday: Brides will have no luck at all.
So, before putting on the bridal gown, make sure the date doesn’t fall on these bad luck bringing days!
What’s the best month to have a wedding?
It depends on your budget and preference.
With the warm months of June and October, it’s no surprise that majority of the weddings in the United States is scheduled in these dates.
But if you want to save some bucks, you can try to schedule your wedding in the off-peak months. You can score some good deals for a discounted price because these wedding planners offer their services in a much lower price. A good plan if you’re not looking for an extravagant beach wedding.
To help you decide here are the meaning behind your preferred wedding month.
- January: Marry when the year is new, always loving, always true
- February: When February Birds do mate, you may wed or dread your fate
- March: If you wed when March winds blow, joy and sorrow both you’ll know
- April: Marry in April when you can, joy for maiden and for man
- May: Marry in the month of May, you will surely rue the day
- June: Marry when June roses blow, over land and sea you’ll go
- July: They who in July do wed, must labor always for their bread
- August: Whoever wed in August be, many a change are sure to see
- September: Marry in September’s shine, your living will be rich and fine
- October: If in October you do marry, love will come but riches tarry
- November : If you wed in bleak November, only Joy will, remember
- December: When December snows fall fast, marry and true love will last
What Gown Color Should You Use?
There is no exact science in picking the right color for your wedding. Each color represent a different feeling and emotion, so feel free to choose. There’s no right and wrong answer and it all depends on your personal preference.
The staple color for every wedding dress, symbolizes purity, innocence and virginity.
An odd color for a wedding dress because of its eerie nature. But these gowns are here to stay. Symbolizes elegance, wealth and mystery.
A great choice for a beach wedding because we all know that the color represent the seas. Symbolizes tranquility, serenity and peace.
The best pick if you want to show off your feminine side. Represents freshness, love and good health.
It’s widely seen on traditional weddings but if you want to stand out, Red is a good choice for you. It represents strong emotions, passion, love and excitement.
Famous Bachelors in History
Hey bud, it’s not the end of the world even if you’re 45 and still nowhere near from getting married.
To cheer you up, here are some notable figures in history that will prove to you that being a married can be the least of your worries.
Blaise Pascal – Famous Mathematician
Sir Isaac Newton – Died a virgin. Formulated the 3 Laws of Motion we know today.
Wilt Chamberlain – Died a bachelor. Famous for sleeping with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. Yes. 20,000.
George Eastman – Founder of the Kodak Company.
James Buchanan – 15th President of the United States. Died as a bachelor.
Al Pacino – Multi-awarded Actor. Widely considered as one of the best actors even. Hoo-hah!
Ludwig Van Beethoven – German composer. A huge contributor in the western music scene.
Happy Anniversary Images
Send some love to your better half with these Happy Anniversary images in HD Quality. Don’t forget to like and share. We wish you a very happy anniversary!
I’ll see you again next time. Enjoy!